The timeless elegance of the Coram Pivot door’s classic design has made it the bestselling option for both corner and alcoves up to 900mm wide.
For corner or 3-sided enclosures you will need to order a side panel separately
Standard features Both Premier and Optima offer the following features:
• Pivot: Nylon bush in hinge for smooth and silent operation.
• Wall Channel: Generous adjustment for out-of-true walls.
• Glass: toughened safety glass - complies with EN12150 and EN12600.
• Frame: High quality corrosion resistant aluminium in a choice of finishes - complies with BS6496.
• All enclosures are power shower tested to BS6340.
• All doors can be left or right hand opening.
• Handle: All metal chrome handle.
Extra Premier features Luxury features exclusive to Premier:
• Corner Post for easier installation and out-of-true adjustment in both directions.
• Optional polished silver finish.
• Frameless design.
• 6mm safety glass in clear glass.
All Premier Shower doors are 1830mm In Height & Doors are Universal (Right/Left opening).
The Coram Premier range blends years of Coram technology with cutting edge design and functionality, Built in the UK these shower doors have a true quality stamp