The Coram Premier Sliding Shower Door is for wider enclosures, in either an alcove or corner, this is the perfect solution. The 6mm toughened frameless safety glass door features clear push-on magnetic door seals, which are easy to clean. Our roller bearing runners ensure the door glides smoothly and silently every time.
For corner or 3-sided enclosures you will need to order a side panel separately
Standard features Both Premier and Optima offer the following features:
• Pivot: Nylon bush in hinge for smooth and silent operation.
• Wall Channel: Generous adjustment for out-of-true walls.
• Glass: toughened safety glass - complies with EN12150 and EN12600.
• Frame: High quality corrosion resistant aluminium in a choice of finishes - complies with BS6496.
• All enclosures are power shower tested to BS6340.
• All doors can be left or right hand opening.
• Handle: All metal chrome handle.
Extra Premier features Luxury features exclusive to Premier:
• Corner Post for easier installation and out-of-true adjustment in both directions.
• Optional polished silver finish.
• Frameless design.
• 6mm safety glass in clear glass.
All Premier Shower doors are 1830mm In Height & Doors are Universal (Right/Left opening).
The Coram Premier range blends years of Coram technology with cutting edge design and functionality, Built in the UK these shower doors have a true quality stamp